At UHS Wilson Medical Center, we are as committed to undergraduate medical education as we are to our residency programs. Medical Students are given support and encouragement from attendings that recognize the importance of hands-on learning.
On Site Housing is FREE for elective rotations, based on availability.
4th Year Elective Rotations
- Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Endocrinology, Family Medicine Ambulatory, Family Medicine Rural/Underserved, Internal Medicine Ambulatory, OMM, Orthopedic Surgery, Pulmonology, Uro/GYN Surgery
- Sub-Internships - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Please apply through VSAS, the Visiting Student Application Service, www.aamc.org/vsas. You will find our institution listed as United Health Services Hosp. International Students please contact our Student Coordinator, Cindy Cleveland 607-763-6391.
Core Rotations for Osteopathic Students
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, General Surgery
- Upstate Medical University Clinical Campus
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYCOM)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM)
- TOURO College of Osteopathic Medicine - Harlem, NY