Applicants for residency at UHS Wilson Medical Center must complete an application through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application System). Deadline to apply is December 31.
- Common Application Form (CAF), (printable in CV format)
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)/Deanís letter
- Letters of Recommendation (LoRs) (Minimum of 3)
- USMLE Transcript (as applicable)
- COMLEX Transcript (as applicable)
- Educational Commission on Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) status, (International Medical Graduates only).
Applicants for fellowship programs should refer to the fellowship section of our website for information on applying to these programs.
We participate in both the AOA Match and the NRMP Match.
- Preference is given to graduates of U.S. and renowned international medical schools.
- Graduated medical school within the past 4 years.
- Successful completion of Steps 1 and 2 of the USMLE or COMLEX exams including Clinical Skills or the Performance Evaluation. First time pass preferred. Applicants to Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residencies need to have passed Steps 1 and Step 2 (both parts) prior to the Rank Order List deadline.
- International Medical Graduates need to submit evidence of ECFMG certification in order to be considered for ranking.
- Preference will be given to U.S. Citizens and U.S. Permanent Residents. We consider a few select candidates for visa sponsorship.
We do not offer observerships or externships.
UHS Wilson Medical Center Match Codes
NRMP Program Codes
|Internal Medicine - Categorical||1452140M0|
|Internal Medicine - Preliminary Medicine Year||1452140P0|
|Sports Medicine Fellowship||1452127F0|
National Matching Service (AOA) Codes
|CMB: FP/Family Practice||53146|
|CMB: IM/Internal Medicine||53150|